Sunday 3 October 2010

Fashion and Textiles

I really enjoyed the beginning of this rotation, when we were doing the drawing exercises, because it reminded me of life drawing- which I really like. It was so different from the drawing I am used to, as they were all so quick and linear. It was also such a relief to get away from model making!




But on the third day, they wanted 3D an I drew a complete blank. I dont know what it is about it that scares me, but as soon as its mentioned I seem to hit a brick wall and all ideas just disappear out of my head! I got through it though and made some stuff that was halfway decent. Wahheeyy.






I also photocopied my work, and quite liked the outcomes:

 




I was ill for the final two days of this rotation, but I think that the days that I was present for gave me enough information about the pathway. I did enjoy it way more than 3D/Spatial, but there was nothing about it that really jumped out at me and made me think 'I want to do this'. So yeah. Bye bye Fashion and Textiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment