Saturday 30 October 2010

Vis Com

Oh my goodness- the rotations are over! Craziness. How time flies when you are having fun...
I remember thinking last year that 8 weeks was wwaaaayyy too short a time in which to decide what I want to pursue, and I still feel the same- I kindof wish that i could have bypassed 3D and Fashion altogether, and spent longer in Fine Art and Vis com, as i'm finding it difficult to decide between the two.
I should probably be saving this for my statement. 
Soooooo Vis Com. Love it. I think. My indecision will be my downfall. Its definitely the rotation I have felt most comfortable in, and have enjoyed the most. I really liked making the sequences in the Images, Images, Images project, despite the fact that mine wasn't strictly a sequence:


I really like that we have briefs for the projects, in comparison to in Fine Art, where I found that I didn't really respond well to being able to completely self-direct.
As it stands, I think viscom will be my choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment