Monday 22 November 2010

30 things continued.

Ok. So I'm meant to choose one and carry it on. My favourite of my 30 things was 'Carrots make your hair curl', despite quite a few people doing the same thing as me.
Soooo I started thinking about other vegetables and ingredients that could be used cosmetically. Then my sister got the wonderful job of standing their whilst I attacked her with tomato puree and the likes:




I liked these images, but thought I'd take it a bit further, and use the idea of the Old Wives Tales. The actual saying is 'Crusts make your hair curl' and 'Carrots make you see in the dark'. So I decided to mix them together and give 'Crusts make you see in the dark' a go:





I now had hair and eyes, so thought I may as well add a mouth into the mix. I was really unsure of what to do, but settled on treacle making your teeth black. Which doesnt really make much sense as its not an Old Wives Tale. Sugar actually does make your teeth black! But as my other two tales were muddled up anyway, I stuck with it.
My sister refused. So I got to do the honours. Lucky me:




HIDEOUS.





No comments:

Post a Comment